Monday, November 21, 2005

Crazy month


Wow! We have had a crazy month. We took this picture down by Kanab. I am the proud owner of a canyon. he he he I can't believe that Thanksgiving is this week. Yikes! Of course Stephen has to work the night of BLACK FRIDAY eve, or Blitz as it is called in the Wal-Mart world. We are having Thanksgiving dinner in our little apartment. I am actually pretty excited. We have some dear friends coming and my parents. This month has been grim, but hopefully this wonderful time of year with lighten everyone's spirits and bring joy. We all have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Mi'Chelle said...

I like your canyon.

I'm sad that STephen has to work on Black Friday. THat sucks. Poor boy.

I'm jealous of your thanksgiving plans.

I love you.

Tiffany said...

Yes, Black Friday is a plague in our household too. It only gets worse, doesn't that make you feel better? You look great. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.