Friday, November 04, 2005

Halloween

We had a blast this year for Halloween. The weekend before we went to Stephen's parents house for a family party. It was hilarious. We did a pinata. A witch. A wicked witch at that. The dang thing would not break. Funny funny.


The kids all dressed up, but of course our camera was being silly and didn't work real well. I took our kids pictures again when we got home and actually went trick or treating, but the others were no good. Hunter was the dragon on Shrek and Remi was a gorilla.




Hunter kept growling at everyone
telling people he was scary,
but we all know otherwise







Remi was not always
happy to be a little gorilla,
but he was sure a cute one.



3 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

Those are great costumes!

Tiffany said...

They look so adorable. I hate it when the camera doesn't work, stupid camera's. Maddy didn't like being in a costume either. I hope Hunter got loads of candy!

Mi'Chelle said...

Check out the pecs on that gorilla! Hotchy-motchy! Hot stuff. I really like that Hunter's head appears to have fallen off. Poor guy.

I miss you Lydee Marie! Please come to my house and clean it up.

And make me laugh.

That is all.