Monday, January 30, 2006

Parent's Curse

Every time I see someone that knew me as a little girl they always are surprised to see me as a productive adult. Most of them tell me some horror story about some dastardly deed that I involved one of their children in. Well I think that I have received the revenge that I deserve. The other day while I was getting our family ready to leave town for a few days, Remi was in the front room being so quiet and good. I was in other room quickly finishing up some last minutes things. I was actually excited that he was being so good. This never happens. That should have been my first clue. I snuck up behind the couch and peeked over to see this.


I definitely get the mommy award today.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Holy Cow!!! What is that? I am so sorry you had to clean that up. I'm sure you are laughing about it now, but man oh man. Don't ya just love kids? :) I hear the same thing from my folks when I tell them something horrible Hadley has done. They just laugh and say, "Revenge is sweet!" Where's the sympathy!

Luchy72 said...

http://dave.matusiak.org/weblog/wp-content/imgs/paint_huffer.jpg

Lydia said...

Hilarious! Who is that?

Mi'Chelle said...

Awesome.....awesome. You gotsta love kids.

Is that some Cetaphil or something? I bet that was fun to get out fo the carpet, and didnt' leave any sort of stains.