Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tag

Mi'Chelle tagged me or something like that. Anyway, I hope you brought a bed to lie down on and take a quick snooze because I have had a pretty booooring and uneventful life, hence the awe that I have for everyone else.

Four jobs I've had:
1. burger girl at a ball park-lots of cute boys
2. facilitator Ed-net (incredibily exciting- yawn yawn)
3. night manager at Pepperbelly's Restaurant (tex-mex food)
4. LIHTC site manager

Four movies I could watch over and over, and have
1. Can't Buy Me Love; gotta love Patrick Dempsey
2. Napolean Dynamite
3. Pretty in Pink
4. Tommy Boy (please, please don't tell anyone)

Four places I have lived
1. Provo, UT
2. Delta, UT
3. Ephraim, UT
4.
Okay, pretty boooring, but what can I say? I'm content

Four t.v. shows I love to watch
1. Survivor
2. The Office
3. Arrested Development
4. Related, ha ha I know the WB, my husband laughs at me all the time too

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Yellowstone National Park
2. Alberta, Canada
3. Seattle, WA
4. Pismo Beach, CA
pretty much vacations in our family always revolve around seeing other family

Four web sites I visit daily
1. Flylady
2. Utah State University, I am desperately trying to get my husband through school
3. blogs, but only the really good ones
4. USA Today

Four of my favorite foods
I like anything I don't have to make
1. fish, polynesian style, basically meaning Fred makes it, not me
2. funeral potatoes by Jerry, also not me
3. roast and potatoes by my mother, again not me
4. pancakes, only by Stephen, which is of course not me
I have been spoiled by all the men in my life that cook. It is a horrible rotten life I lead.

Four places I would rather be right now.
1. Snowboarding
2. Lake Powell, well maybe not right now, but in the summer
3. Costa Rica, but not during rainy season, hell I would go any season
4. Sri Lanka- we are looking to move to Hong Kong in about 5 years, so hopefully we get there too

Four people I'll tag next
1. Tiffany
2. crap I can't think of anyone else that would want to.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks Lydee, what a pal! :)

Mi'Chelle said...

Wait. Huh? Hong Kong? What?

What?

aaaaannnnndddd....glad to hear that someone else likes Related. I love it. I cried one week when I missed it.

Lydia said...

Yup Hong Kong. Stephen wants to go abroad with the big devil Wal-Mart. We will probably go where we are needed but usually Hong Kong is good. We also want to go to South America. There are no Wal-Marts in Costa Rica, but we will get as close as we can get and hopefully learn spanish in the process.

Mi'Chelle said...

Woah.

Cool.

Tiffany said...

Yea! Look at my cool picture

Lydia said...

nice pic. where did you get that? Is is one you guys took?