Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Snow Day

This first year that I was married it snowed here on the 2nd day of May. No joke. It melted that same day, but snowed none the less. Every year since then we have had frozen roads and white lands from about November through late April. This year has been different. It didn't even snow until mid-January. I, unlike everyone else that lives here, have been happy. I can deal with rain, but the snow has to be plowed and shoveled. That part, I hate. My family, however loves the snow.


We finally took our boys last Monday to go tubing. We went to our golf course and slid down the driving range. I went kicking and screaming, but I have to admit that it was pretty fun. We went with our friends and their kids. I have to tell you that there is nothing funnier than seeing a baby that can't even walk desperate to be a big boy. Remi was hysterical


I am so sick of the snow. I love the fall and the summer, but I cannot stand being cooped up any longer. Sick kids, cold toes, I hate it all. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

3 comments:

Mi'Chelle said...

amen, sista, amen.

Your boys are just too cool for words.

Tiffany said...

I actually love the snow! I don't like driving in it, but I love to play in it. I hate the cold though, that is worst part about winter. I am glad the boys had fun in the snow. Kids are great all bundled up so they can hardly move!

Vixen said...

Glad you and the kids had some fun. But I too understand what it's like to hate snow and winter in general. Moved South from the NorthEast and I don't miss the winters one bit. I may have to move even further south to really escape all winter weather like I hope to one day!