Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ticas everywhere beware


Okay, this is my youngest brother Tony. He was skim
boarding in St. George when I took this picture. The damn fool is a natural at pretty much everything he does. For that I have always been jealous. He has always been a ladies man too. It kills me. I never had guys look at me twice and everyone would have killed just to be near him. He has recently moved far, far away to the exotic land of Costa Rica. I was chatting with him yesterday about the country and the people. He said that he was fat compared to everyone else there. This picture is probably about 5 years old, but I think it is a good one. That is all I have to say. Also, ticas look out Tony is on the loose, you never know when you will fall into his trap. he he he

1 comment:

Vixen said...

Excellent Pic! I am sure he will feel at home in Ticas very soon. :)