Friday, March 24, 2006

I hate that

It has recently occurred to me that I am a grumpy, ornery, cranky woman. Today, I dislike most things. Okay, that was being a little too nice. Let me start over. Today, I hate most things:

I hate the college kids that live down the road that stare at every car which passes. I drive a red windstar. I think it is obvious that you do not want to hit on me. So don't stare at me. Plus, I'm not that much older than any of you little brats. I just drive a van!

I hate getting up in the mornings to work out and then feeling like shit for the rest of the day. Why do I need to work out? Why can't I be content with being a bigger girl?

I hate it when people pick at their ears and then examine the findings. It is earwax people! You haven't struck gold.

I hate it when I have everything in the world to do, but I am bored. What the freak is my problem?

I hate waiting in line at the grocery store.

I hate balancing the checkbook, paying bills, and keeping track of all finances!

I hate moving.

I hate life!

That is all.

Just having one of those wonderful, "I suck" days.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh Lydee,

I am sorry that you are having crappy day. I hate those stupid college kids too, what are they trying to prove, sheesh!

Did you find more about the move?

I know what would make you happy . . . Cherish Bound! :) Hee Hee

Vixen said...

Sorry your having a bad day...I'm sure you had a better weekend though! Now tell us what you LOVE Girl! :)

SJ said...

Sounds like you need to hear a bad joke. Um... ok.

What illness are you suffering from if you keep seeing cartoon animals who talk?

Disney spells.

:)