Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Noses to the Grindstone

I've got my nose back to the grindstone. The kids are back and so is the cold weather. Yuck! Actually it is just rain so I am happy.

While my kids were gone, I was surprisingly productive. We are preparing to move in May. I cleaned out our storage room. We took a car load and a half to the thrift store. Now I can just pack stuff up and send it to the storage room. I was able to go through toys and give up 1/4 of them. That was easy without Hunter telling me that every toy is his favorite, special toy.

All in all, it was a nice break from regular life. Now I am back to it. Remi is sitting in his high chair yelling at me because he wants the rest of Hunter's breakfast. Ahhh my life is wonderful.

3 comments:

Vixen said...

Kids are adorable, especially since I don't have my own. I prefer being an aunt and being able to "return" them LOL :-P

As Woody from Toy Story would say, all toys are special! :)

Tiffany said...

Yea, I love productivity! I get the most "cleaned", ie. thrown away, when the kids are sleeping. All the Mcdonalds toys and dumb things. So does Stephen have to do training or can he just jump right into the mix? Are you excited? :)

Luchy72 said...

I have to do the same thing (the trashing while they're gone) with my dog...the tennis ball that's been run over twice and sat in the creek for 2 weeks and been peed on, that's the hot one to have. Unless you try to throw away the one that's been under the lawnmower, or the one that she dumped in the toilet, or any other one. Then that's the favorite.