Thursday, June 15, 2006

No title, just thinking

Life is interesting. I hate not knowing where it is leading. Why can't I just sit back and enjoy the ride? We have been lucky to have so much family and good friends to support us. We have never been so financially strapped that Stephen had to started stripping at the local all men's club just to get a few extra bucks. We have always had what we needed, when we needed it. Life is good, but still I hate that little feeling in the pit of my stomach that is both exciting and terrifying telling me that it is all about to change. Asking me, "Can you cut it?"

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey -I know that feeling, I felt that way a week ago last Monday! Don't worry all the prayers, hoping, and sleepless nights do payoff.

Stephen at the local men's club huh? Sounds . . . interesting.

Lydia said...

Hey, there may be good money to be made in a conservative area like this for gay male dancers. You never know. Maybe it is his dream. Don't squash it. :P