Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Link for Awesome Website!

If you will direct your eyes to the top right hand side of the screen above the "About Me" section, you will see that I have a new link to
Sage Creek Jewelry
.
It is a baby blog, just getting started. If you love jewelry, even if you don't go check it out. I have a necklace and matching earrings from Sage Creek. Every time I wear it, without fail, I get a compliment. You can click on the pictures to make them larger in another screen. The quality is amazing. The detail alluring. This is my new favorite place to buy necklaces and earrings. GO LOOK AT IT NOW! I know you will be hooked. By way of copyrights, I stole a picture from the blog. I hope the owner doesn't mind. What are you waiting for? Get off my page and go look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lyd! So, are you the new spokes person for Sage Creek Jewlery??? You sound official anyways! Good to see you guys the other night. Little Bents is so dang cute! Braxton thinks she is his girlfriend! Love ya.

Lydia said...

I was going for official. I am glad that you recognized it!

tiffany said...

Lyd your hired you can be the official spokes girl! hey I am so proud of you and your race your mom is telling me about it right now and I am so inspired by you. Love ya and thanks for being so kind about my jewelry. hope to see ya soon!