Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My kids

Right now, at this very moment, I am loving my children. I am going to quickly put up a couple of pictures of them before those good feelings are gone.

Hunter will be 7 this month. He loves to be the star of the show and thinks that cameras were invented specifically with him in mind. He is actually really starting to be fun. I think 1st grade suits him well.


Remi is a breed all his own. He will be 4 in February. We call him Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He is either the best boy or the worst, nothing in between. He wears this hoodie almost all of the time, and always with the hood on. He said, "MOM! Don't take my hood off, do you want my hair to blow away?!"

Bentley is our baby. She will be one in January. She always lays like this. She was laying like this before she could even roll over. Strange, but she likes it. I was so nervous to have a girl. We even thought the doctor was wrong when he told us her gender. Much to my surprise, I have enjoyed her. She is definitely a brat, but I think we will keep her. The hospital will not accept returns. I know, we tried with Remi.

15 comments:

The Watsons said...

Lydia I can't believe how big your kids are, I can remember taking Hunter to get ice cream when he was only 3 and I remember when Remi was a tiny baby! Crazy! They are all so cute! I miss hanging out with you guys! How is Delta treating you? What is Stephen doing for work now? Did you guys buy a house there? I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all of them!!!! Wow they are cute!!! Remi cracks me up and Hunter is starting to sound just like his sarcastic parents more and more every time I see him!!! And the Bents is a fire cracker!!! I love that about her!!! Love you and miss you all!

Janey and Jill said...

They are SO cute! I can't believe you have a 7 yr old.

I love the name Remi.

Unknown said...

They are so cute... I cant believe how big Hunter is. I cant believe how fast time goes by, it's just seems like yesterday that we were pregnant with Remi, and Sisi... I wish I could see Bentley more, I bet she is so fun! Hope all is well.

Alison said...

I love reading your blog. I think I say that a lot, but seriously. I love it!

Lisa said...

Your boys are getting SO big! It is fun to see pictures of them since it has been forever since I have seen you and your fam! I have never met Bentley but she sure is cute! And I am sure you are doing great with a girl! I would love to have one, but boys are fun too. Bentley looks like Remi.

Jenny Kay said...

I cant believe that your baby is almost one! you have such cute kids! Brynn could give remi a fun for his money somedays for sure!!

Jenny Kay said...

I cant believe that your baby is almost one! you have such cute kids! Brynn could give remi a fun for his money somedays for sure!!

Jenny Kay said...

I cant believe that your baby is almost one! you have such cute kids! Brynn could give remi a fun for his money somedays for sure!!

Kim said...

I know this is a repeat but I love reading your blog! You say what the rest of us are thinking, I have often cried when the peanut butter was gone and would love to be a size four. Your kids are adorable, I think Remi and Brayson are cut from the same mold, I just wake up everyday hoping that Dr. Jekyl shows up!

Kim

Karole said...

Hey Lydia!!! I'm so glad you found me:) I do remember you and I think we ran into each other one time at Waltmart but it was a couple of years ago. It's good to hear from you and to keep in touch! Your kids are sooo cute. You need to give me some advise on how to raise 3...I'm a little freaked out about it. Anyways, keep in touch it was good to hear from you. I wll add you to my blog when I set it to private!!!

Liz Young said...

Cute kiddos! I love that I can check in now and then!! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Bentley is so adorable! The boys are too, but you know I think that.

It does, however, look like you ahve strapped a mini fanny pack on her.

I was like, "where on earth do you even get a fanny pack for a baby?" Then I figured it out. Camera case. Duh.

Smart, i am.

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how big and handsome Hunter is!! I still remember changing his diapers! ( I am sure you feel the same about Hadley though)

They sure are cute kiddos! Miss you guys!

The Lovells said...

Those are some good lookin kids. It was great seeing you over the holidays.