Friday, July 01, 2011

I'm back....I think

It has been well over a year since my last post. It's strange to think that I used to post so much on here. I was intimidated by knowing that people I see in my day to day life might be reading my words and somehow hearing my thoughts. Strange feeling indeed. Also, I feel like maybe I'm not as funny as I used to be. Seriously, I wonder what I was on. I need to find that again. I hope that maybe, just maybe I can start writing again. I think I can feel those trickles of desire for the writing coming through. Maybe, just maybe. I need to reread everything. I hope I'm not embarrassed by what is here!

I have gotten way intense about a lot of things over the last year. The biggest one is running. I can't seem to get enough of it. It's hard to find a circle of people that appreciate my passion. I haven't wanted to put anything not funny on here and force it down anyone's throat. Now I realize, I'm not making you read this. Seriously, click out of it at anytime!

Day to day our thoughts consume us. No matter what we are doing our brains never stop working. This is an absolutely amazing thing. My brain is going constantly and usually not in the same direction for very long. See if you can keep up!

No comments: