Friday, June 13, 2008

Potty Humor

I have decided that boys come to this world trained to acknowledge bodily functions as humor. My kids think of any gas, bubbles, or air that might sneak out as the best kind of comedy. This morning Remi was laying on my bed watching Stephen get ready for work. He passed what sounded like a fog horn from his rear part. He laughed and laughed. Stephen and I are used to this. We are both fairly mature adults. Stephen calmly explained to him that passing gas is not funny. It is gross. Remi promptly said, "It IS funny, you know, I almost woke Hunter up in his bed!" Farts are awesome!

6 comments:

Gel said...

Yep, you are a boy mom and you are outnumbered. At least you have a little girl that might sweeten them up later.

Tiffany said...

Boy or girl . . . it doesn't matter - anything that makes a sound like THAT is pretty funny to any child - and some adults alike.

Lisa said...

That is so funny! I completely know how you just get used to it because at some point, after my boys have done it 50 million times, I don't even notice it until they start laughing proudly together! Boys are great!

Kim said...

I finally found the Hintze Family! I just started exploring the world of blogging and remembered that you had a started this in Ephraim. I was thrilled to finally find you guys! We have missed seeing you and now I hope we can keep in better contact. Your kids are growing up way to fast! Let us know how things are going!

Chris, Kim and kids

The Watsons said...

Hi Hintze's how the heck are ya? We miss you guys and I'm so glad I found your blog! Cute, Cute kids! I can't believe how big they are! We're moving back to Ephraim, check out our blog and keep in touch!

Kim said...

Lydia,

Tag your it...check out my blog.

Kim