Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My hero

Angelica tagged everyone who reads her blog to post about someone in their life that is a real hero. Now, you may or may not have noticed that I do not do tags. I don't know what my aversion is to them. I always enjoy reading other people's tags. Anyhow, I am taking on this tag because it is not about me. It is about my friend Mi'Chelle Millward Larsen. She is definitely my hero. I met Meeshie while attending Snow College. She was in my social psych class. I was newly married, newly pregnant and crazy! I don't remember what first attracted us to one another but we became friends. Meesh is the best friend that anyone could ask for. I have never met anyone else that radiates so much love. I have had other friends that I have loved as much as I love her, but I am not sure I can say that I have had any that have loved me as much.

4 comments:

Gel said...

She lives!! Good post Lydia. I am so glad to hear from you again. And you did my tag. I think it's awesome to talk about "real" people that inspire us.

Unknown said...

Yeah your still alive. How is Delta? I love your post, I always remember you talking about her. She does seem like a really great friend.

Lydia said...

Gel- I did do your tag. I actually started it towards the end of August. I have been "offline" for a while.

Angie- I am still alive. Delta is good, I guess. It is strange to be back.

Linds said...

Well are you ready for the big night? You do know what I am talking about right? Grey's starts tonight!yipee, it's nice to know I have a follower in you!