Monday, December 05, 2005

O' Christmas Tree

Alas, I have come up with a plan for a Remi-proof Christmas tree. Hunter was 12 months old for his first Christmas. He played with the tree a little, but nothing I couldn't handle. Remi, on the other hand, is only happy when something is in his mouth. Anything from the floor couch or pretty much two feet off the floor. Plus, he is strong. I know that he could pull our entire tree right on top of him. Also, I am lazy and didn't want to move the piano across the parking lot into storage just for a tree. I been trying to find the perfect little tree for on top of my grandma's sewing machine. Finally here it is, or here they are.


After all trees are a wonderful symbol of Christmas. "The evergreen of everlasting life, pointing heavenward." And I couldn't find a star so another symbol of Christmas, the bow will have to do. "Tied in the bonds of brotherly love." Don't you just love Christmas?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Lydee!
What a great idea. Hadley has always done really well with not touching, but Maddy is fascinated. I have told her "no" enough that she doesn't do it, but I never thought of putting up just a small tree. It is gorgeous. I love it.