Thursday, December 22, 2005

You're Killing Me Smalls

I was having a conversation with a friend the other day that is pregnant with her 3rd child. It was completely unexpected and unplanned for. As far as she was concerned, they were done having kids. She is having a really hard time being excited and wanting this new person in their family. The question was brought up of what life would be like without our children. I have thought and thought about that. I would probably have my masters degree by now. No biggy, I can get that later. The biggest difference would be silence. Right now it is about 2:00 in the afternoon. Hunter has talked non-stop since he woke up at 7:30. He is killing me. Apparently he is not getting enough attention or some crap like that. Fine, let's spend quiet time together. Can't a mom get a break around here? I think I am going insane. But then, when I think that I am going to explode and throw everyone out the door. I walk into the living room and Hunter is giving Remi a big ol' kiss.



I guess I can surivive. Hunter, however won't be kissing his brother again anytime soon...... Remi is an open mouth kisser. Ha!

2 comments:

Mi'Chelle said...

Hee hee! I love those big open mouth baby kisses. We're trying to teach Brie that open mouth kisses are a no-no, but she just doesn't get it.

I was thinking about life without kiddies the other day, and I can't even picture it. Not that I love every minute of this crazyness -- far from it -- I just honestly lack the imagination to picture it.

Weird.

Tiffany said...

Oh yes, the wonderful open mouth kisses. Maddy is so good at those. No Hadley thinks it is funny if she open mouth kisses us too. Silly kids. I sure am thankful for my quarreling kids too. Sometimes they just have those wonderful moments when they giggle and laugh and are the best friends in the world when one minute earlier they hate eachother. Gotta love being a mom!