Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Can I stay a bit longer?

As you may or may not have noticed I finally added music to my site.

100 songs that make me tick

When I first set up my blog a few years ago, I had to pick a title. At that moment I was listening to one of my favorite songs. My favorite music always makes me want to stay a bit longer. To enjoy the moment forever. Music can take the worst day and make it better. I can close my eyes and see the music and forget all my troubles. The music has a wide range of audiences. I am not typically a sappy person, as some of you probably have seen. I have a hard time with PDA, which Stephen absolutely loves. He is so good to always tell me he loves me. I have a hard time always telling him that. But with music, you don't have to pick the right words to express your thoughts, it is just there. Sappy music is perfectly acceptable. This selection beings with one of my all time favorites and finishes with a song that makes me think of Stephen every time. It starts and ends with what is most important, Love.

I hope you can find at least one song that makes you smile.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Love the songs! You seem to like a lot of different genres like me! :) We're so excited to see you and Bentley on Thursday!!!!! :)
LUVS!

Anonymous said...

LYD!!!!! First of all, I am suprised, that was pretty mushy! Second of all I just read what you wrote on Ali's comments about me and the yawn move??? Ha ha. I laughed so hard! You are not supposed to tell my secret move! Lol. FYI, my dream was about Liz and I stealing watches and trying to get Ali to steal them with us. . . But she wouldn't. What a goody-goody! Ha ha

Anonymous said...

Oh, and ps. I am feeling better. That infection was a doozie!!!! Took me three days to get over it! So are you ready for the weather to be nicer so we can start walking? I am ready to loose about 85 lbs!

Lydia said...

Tosh- I think you need to learn to choose your words wisely. Gay in American terms refers to same sex attraction. I thought you were having a homoerotic dream HA! Not a gay or stupid one! Although I am glad that you do not have some deep seeded feeling for either of Eric's previous girlfriends. Unless stealing watching is synonymous for chasing rainbows? That is one sick love triangle.