Friday, April 11, 2008

Flashback Fridays

Ali tagged everyone to do a Flashback Friday. I love them so I decided to start doing it. Great idea Al!

This Friday I am flashing back to toddler age. I don't know exactly how old I am in this picture, but I definitely have red hair at this point, no denying it. My nemesis throughout life, the hair. What can you do though right? Dye it you say? Not this hair. I have dyed it and it returns to its natural state before about a month is over. So I have given in and go all natural.

Apparently at this age, I was pretty vain. My mom said that I loved getting my picture taken, and always smiled. When you are this little, who doesn't love getting photographed? Especially, when chubby thighs and double chins are the style.

3 comments:

Alison said...

So cute! I love your red hair. I think red hair is so beautiful! And your kids look just like you did as a little girl, its great! ..Aww chubby thighs! My family called me and my sister Obese OB and Obese Ali for good reason, and with love of course. Maybe someday those pictures will make it to a Friday post!

brookiebaby said...

Seriously, SOOO Cute! I just love your hair (in the pic and now!) It's sooo beautiful! I know that the grass is always greener on the other side, but I would love to have your hair! :) Thanks for the nice comment on Nino! :) He fills my child-less void! :)
Give me a call sometime!
LUVS!

Lisa said...

Lydia,
Hey! It is Lisa Hughes! How have you been? I found your blog through Angie's. I hope that is okay? I love your blog and this cute picture of you when you were little. You are so lucky to have a cute little baby girl! She is so adorable! It looks like you are doing well, and I love blogs because they are such a great way to keep in touch! I finally got one, it is tylerandlisahughes.blogspot.com. Check it out if you get a minute. Talk to you later!