Thursday, May 29, 2008

We are the same!

Stephen and I are trying to introduce a new parenting fad, or mantra of sorts for each family member:

"SAY NO TO INDIVIDUALISM!"


There is no need for children to grow up competing with one another to try and show that they are best. Everyone should be the same. If one of your children cannot ride a bike, none of them should. If your 3 yr old is not ready to read, by all means, do not let your 6 yr old learn. This would make his abilities stand out. And if by some chance, your baby cannot grow hair, shave the older children bald, so that she will not feel bad.



7 comments:

Gel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gel said...

I love the mystery hands holding the baby up.

Unknown said...

LOL... Seriously that is so funny. They are all so cute with their bald heads.

brookiebaby said...

Oh my gosh! So dang cute. Actually, my husband should be in that picture too, because he is now sporting that same do! :)

Tiffany said...

I could do that, but I think there would be A LOT of tears and hateful words said towards poor Katelyn!

Lisa said...

You are so funny! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I only knew Remmi as a cute little baby, now he is such a cute little boy and he looks so much like you! Did you get my email? I've been thinking about you lots too!

CHANTELLE GOOLD said...

Your kids are so dang cute! It must run in the family genes!