Thursday, October 06, 2005

At last my moment has come.

Okay, so I'm not one of those moms that spends all day enjoying every moment with her kids. Usually at some point during the day I try to tear all of my hair out and want to run and hide. Remi is a little time consuming. Little being defined as: if he is awake. He has been getting up earlier and earlier every morning. I tried explaining to him the rules of the house. Rule #1 being do not wake up before 9:00 AM if you are under 23 years of age. Hunter has always been so good at following this rule. He would even give me an extra hour sometimes. Well not his brother. I get home from walking around 7:00 AM . My goal is to be showered and dressed before the boys get up. Well usually that is completely hopeless, but not yesterday. I took a picture of the clock to prove his actual wakeup time.


It was a wonderful morning and to makes things better, he has started watching t.v. Now, I know that kids watch way too much television blah blah blah. It is wonderful!! He sat without needing immediate attention for at least 30 minutes. I even walked in and out of the room several times. I was so amazed.


This is him giving me the glossy stare that he was also giving the beautiful girl on t.v. I know you are dying to know who has made my life so good. Well I won't keep you waiting a second longer.

Ddddddora, Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer.

Isn't t.v. nice?

1 comment:

Mi'Chelle said...

Praise Heaven for TV!

Lydia, you are heeee-larious. I love all of the photo documentation -- the clock, the glossy stare, the t.v. screen.

I'm so, so, so glad that you're actually posting stuff here. Now I have a real-life friend online.

So, uh, call me sometime!