Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Little Miss Attitude

I want you to meet little miss attitude. She is my niece McKenzie Ann. What a hottie! My mom and I always say that if Kenzie had been born first, we would have thought there was something wrong with the boys. She is so quick at everything. But, still controls every situation to her own advantage. I have been trying to get a cute picture of her forever now. She usually turns her head and will not look at me, or just scowl with all the contempt in the world. Stephen finally got her to smile on the 4th of July. However, she would only give up a framed, "I'll humor you Uncle Stephen because you throw me in the air and make me laugh" smile. Also, after every picture she had to see the image to give her approval before taking another. Oh what would the world be like without our wonderful little miss attitude?

1 comment:

Mi'Chelle said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big she is. I keep thinking she's a baby. I guess that can't be possible.

She is adorable. I am totally cracking up over the whole "if she had been born first" thing. Hee-larious.

Love ya, Lyddie!