Saturday, October 15, 2005

For Sale

Today I decided to play a little joke on our friend Chris. he he he. I went to the store looking for a For Sale sign to put on his cute little camry. The sign was too small, so I found glass chalk. Inspirational! he he he. When we went to buy the sign, we saw him. Hunter had to start yelling his name, "Oh good," I think. He is at a register, he he he, he doesn't suspect a thing. He smiles and waves. Sucker! I am, at this point starting to feel a little guilty about the whole thing. Good thing Stephen was there to gourd me on. I could have done it in the morning before he went to lunch, but I decided to wait until after he had lunch. Pranks go over better on a full stomach and his car would be sitting in the parking lot longer. Of course he always parks in the last stall. Perfect! I wrote his work number on both of the side windows. Hilarious! While I was decorating, as it were, two people stopped to ask me about the car. On my way home, my conscience started to get to me again. I stopped at my house long enough to get my camera. I called Stephen on my way out to see if anyone had called. Well I guess $500 is a pretty good offer so, yeah people were calling. I decided that he had enough and went to clean up the mess so he would never even know. Of course, he came walking out in the middle of me washing his window. Sometimes, I kill myself. Hopefully, he is not too mad and understands how boring and monotonous my life can be. Sometimes a mom has to do what a mom has to do. Gotta luv ya Chris.

No comments: