Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Remi is my best friend.

Something occured to me last night as I was trying to get Remi to stop screaming. Hunter is a bigger help than hinderance. Remi was hysterical, Hunter walked into the Room and started talking to him. He immediately calmed down and started to smile. Any time Hunter is even in the room, Remi watches him like he is the most amazing thing ever. Remi has pretty short patience when Hunter is bugging him. But, for the most part, he loves his brother. The same is true for Hunter. He realizes that this little baby has really put a crimp in his only me and my parents, the whole world revolves around moi, lifestyle. He doesn't care. Every morning when he wakes up, he needs to know that Remi is okay. He told me the other day. "Mom, Remi is my best friend."

1 comment:

Mi'Chelle said...

Awww...see, isn't it all worth it?

REady for another one??? Hee hee.