Sunday, October 23, 2005

Our Favorite Guy

Okay so this one goes out to a special guy living in Independence, Missouri. He not just any guy. This pink tie wearing fellow is Stephen's youngest brother Spencer. What a hottie! He is hilarious. I met Spenny when he was about thirteen years old, maybe fourteen at best. He was cute even then. I remember girls calling him all the time! It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. My little brother Tony was usually trying to work the scene, but not Spencer. He didn't care one little bit. He would sit and watch t.v. mumbling, "uh, uh," ever once in a while to keep his part of the conversation up. Heeelarious. He grew up and no longer mumbles, I think. He is now quite a guy and some kind of leader. Girls are still crazy about him. My kids love him. Well Remi has never met him, but Hunter is totally in love with him. Spencer had a friend in high school named Ryan. They were funny. Hunter heard them listening to that Top Loader song, "Dancin' in the Moonlight," once. Now everytime he hears it he tells me, "Mom, this is Spencer's song." He will be moving home in January of next year. We are sooooo excited. What a great guy!

No comments: